Applying for a green card is now common among new immigrants. Before enrolling for green card citizenship, it is important to be attuned with the Green Card Citizenship Requirement so as to make it easy for you while applying. We live in a technological age where things are being simplified online. Due to work and other challenges you may not be able to know most of these requirements. If you fall under this category you don’t need to worry as we are here to brief you about the requirement
- Age – among the green card citizenship requirement is the age factor. You must be up to 18 or older during the period of application. This means that if you are below 18 you cannot apply and expect to be granted green card citizenship.
- You must be a green card holder for up to 5 years immediately preceding the specific date that you started filling the form
- Another Green Card Citizenship Requirement is the estimated fact that you just have stayed within the state having legal jurisdiction. An applicant must ensure that his place of residence within the state must have legal jurisdiction and this must be within 3 months prior to the specific date of filling the form. A student who plans on applying for naturalization can do this probably when they go to school or the area of residence of their family.
- From the very day you pick the form, you must reside in the States for up to 5 years if you are a green card holder. This should only happen to precede the date you started applying for the form.
- You must be physically present in the United States for up to 30 months out of the complete 5 years. This will only be known from the date you started filling up the application form.
- This is another green card citizenship requirement that should not be joked with. You must stay within the United States from the very date you pick up the application form for naturalization. For instance, if you apply for naturalization and you are always traveling to other countries and spending most of your time there, you may not be granted citizenship. It is important that you constantly reside in the United States down until when you are finally granted citizenship.
- Before applying for green card citizenship in a particular country, you must be conversant with English. This entails knowing how to read, write and speak English fluently. You should also know the history of the country and all its previous government organization.
- Having a good moral character is also part of the Green Card Citizenship Requirement. You must constantly follow the laid down rules contained in the constitution without breaching any of their laws.
Keep in mind that even though you are allowed to carry out your registration individually, you may also get lost. You have a lot of documents to fill and when an error occurs, you may be disqualified for up to a year. It is better to use our company service as it will increase your chances of getting green card citizenship.
About Green Card Organization